How to Receive your Free Internet
New Reliance Prepaid Customers
1. Buy and activate your new Reliance SIM card at your nearest Reliance Store. Note that you will receive free Internet when you buy a Reliance Prepaid SIM with 20p balance or more. No Data Plan is required. No monthly fees or additional charges apply. Internet Browsing is free and will not affect your data plan.
2. Use your new Reliance SIM Card in the new DataWind Device.
3. Click the UbiSurfer Internet Browser icon on the home screen. Fill the registration form and enjoy free internet browsing for 12 months.
Existing Reliance Prepaid Customers
1. Use your Reliance SIM card in the new DataWind device. Note that you do need a minimum 20p balance in your Prepaid account to receive this offer. No Data Plan is required. No monthly fees or additional charges apply. Internet Browsing is free and will not affect your existing data plan.
2. Click the UbiSurfer Internet Browser icon on the home screen. Fill the registration form and enjoy free internet browsing for 12 months.
Note: A minimum balance of 20 paisa has to be maintained to remain active using Free Internet service on the Reliance Network.
Terms & Conditions
1. Free Internet usage does not include:
* Audio/Video Streaming
* File downloads/Uploads
* Third-party application usage
2. The promotional offer is available on your newly purchased DataWind tablet/smartphone and is valid for a period of 12 months for all Reliance GSM Prepaid customers accessing internet through UbiSurfer Internet Browser, pre-installed on your device. The offer is not available to post-paid Reliance accounts.
3. The offer period starts from the day the Reliance GSM Prepaid SIM is used in the device. The Reliance GSM Prepaid must be activated within 3 months of purchase of the datawind Device.
4. Some Android applications and services may be running in the background to check for updates. This usage is not part of UbiSurfer Internet Browser traffic and you may be charged as per the subscribed data plan.
5. Customers will get 3G or 2G speeds depending on the available Reliance networks in the area.
6. UbiSurfer Internet Browser is a proprietary browser developed by Datawind. Reliance does not assume responsibility for user service.
7. Please visit www.rcom.co.in for offer and 3G coverage details.
8. For further queries, please call us at 1860 180 0013 or email us at email@example.com